Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crashin the Cake Walk





I took Payton to the BYU-Idaho Kiddie Carnival on October 30th. I don't think I've ever seen her have so much fun. The first thing she did when we got there was trot out into the middle of the gym and start dancing (bobbing up and down) with the biggest grin you have ever seen.

Then she spotted a bunch of kids walking in circles and just had to join them. She walked right into the middle of the cake walk and started dancing some more. Consequently, I was standing in the middle of the cake walk too and started getting questions from the mothers... they thought I was running it.

Then... she found the hula hoops. She pushed them around the gym floor for about 30 minutes before the dads started having a hula hoop rolling contest.

It was so much fun to see her have so much fun... I was starting to think she wasn't old enough to enjoy Halloween... glad I was wrong. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment