Thursday, October 21, 2010






Today we took Payton to the nature park in Rexburg to feed the ducks. We had the heels of about 3 loaves of bread that we didn't want to go to waste, so we decided to share our wealth with the poor ducks that only get fed about 500 times per day. This was one of our favorite places to go when Gregg and I were dating. We would get a $5 Hot and Ready pizza from Little Cesars and feed the crust to the ducks. Anyway, Payton loved the ducks. She kept pointing and saying, "Wow!" I think she would have tried to kiss one if they would have let her get close enough. Instead, all of the poor little boys in church are subjected to her slobbery kisses. Prelude to the teenage years? I'm hoping not. I do have to say that the geese were making me a little nervous. I kept getting flashbacks of my parent's old neighbor's crazy geese that would chase us and honk at us every time we would get out from floating the Big Wood River in Gooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment